Sunday, November 27, 2011

Goth Week III; 20 years; shoots...

Again with my writing procrastination...
Since I last wrote, I have had three shoots (one of them was double) and I was in the Goth Week in Madrid, modeling for Velvet Damita.

The web craneometal, asked me for some pics for their website, they wanted a sexy-metal-female santa for the upcoming Christmas, but not in exclusive. So I upload one of them here and I will show the rest in Christimas ;)
I had the shooting with Sivali, the "Santa" one and another different one right after, for a band. But since I don't really know what will happen with that, I am not saying which band or how were the pics.

That day I was completely off, so I forgot all the things for the shoot, and she had to improvise the whole styling, but I like the result =)
Before Halloween was the Goth Week, and I performed for the designer Velvet Damita, you can see the clothes in these two pics =)
I had to be alone on stage for about a minute before any of the other models came with me, and I was nervous as hell, specially because I had to learn the short play in the same day...


A few weeks ago (after the Goth Week), the model Diva Satanica told me her friend and photographer Raquel Blanco was coming to Madrid, so we could arrange a shoot together. I liked the idea and so did Raquel, so we met. Her first idea was to work with a designer and shoot in a park close to my house, but the designer didn't call her and the park wasn't open, so we had to make a maximum improvised shooting in my house, with a black sheet as background... xD

Even though it was so random, I have liked the results!

Well, it was my 20th birthday, I had fun and stuff xD I don't feel like talking about it a lot, I am tired xD

Yesterday I had a shooting with Olano Photography, with Mad-Rubb latex, make up artist Enrique Crespo and in the company of the models Zazu, Shade, Maryah Marimotto and Desiré Bressend. Will talk about it as soon as I can show you the pics ;)

And hm, a song to have a nice post ending, I wish I start playing (or at least trying to) this song on the guitar as soon as exams end!


1 comment:

  1. Warning, long spanish comment ahead...

    Desde que vi tu foto en mutilador.com, considerando que ahi suben un monton de fotos de modelos, dije wow, esta chica es la mas guapa quisiera saber quien es ella!... Y hoy de casualidad te encontre!! jaja

    Leyendo tu blog y viendo tus fotos lo confirmo, estas guapisima!! 20 años, segun este post, buenisima musica (Mortuus caelum, infernal war! marduk uff), tocas la guitarra y sobre todo... esas piernas que tienes, rebeca... Wow

    Te mando un saludo y un beso desde mexico, con ese rostro y ese cuerpo que tienes no haras mas que escalar en todo esto del modelaje

    Me despido con una bandita de black que me agrada bastante, espero la disfrutes ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmJtDBqu6ls

    ReplyDelete